- Time to start planning my herb/veggie garden.
- More daylight, which means I might be able to photograph things I cook after work. Natural light definitely makes food look the most attractive, so I am glad to have more of it!
- The start of grilling season. I really heart grilling, and we now have a sweet roof deck to grill on!
- My favorite seasonal produce. About now, I start dreaming about berries, melon, cherries, asparagus, basil, green beans, mint, strawberries, zucchini, and more. Drool.
- I'm getting married! By the time summer hits, I will already be a Mrs. !!!
And as for the enhancement, I wanted to let you know that I've made a nice addition to Consumed that I'm rather excited to share with you. Ready for it?
Drumroll please...(how does one type out a drumroll?)
At the end of each recipe post, there now will be a link to the recipe in printable format. Like so:
I told you this was exciting!
Over the next couple of weeks I'll be back-filling previously posted recipes. So feel free to revisit any of your former favorites to print off a copy for safe-keeping.
Happy spring, and I hope you have a delicious week!