Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm Baaack (and I'm a Mrs!)

...ahem...

So. I went away for a while. Like for over two months. I know. You see, things got a little harried in the home stretch before our wedding. I pretty much stopped baking and wasn't really cooking anything to write home about. I ate for nutrition instead of for pleasure. You know, like you're supposed to? Yeah. Boring!

At any rate, I am now a happily married woman. Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from the big day (photos by Sandor Welsh).

Mr. & Mrs. right after the ceremony

In front of the old Philadelphia Exchange Building

The classic Philadelphia shot in front of City Hall
 
A little Ben Franklin Bridge action

Even my 5-month pregnant Matron of Honor jumped like a champ! (Our wedding party was pretty fabulous!) We had such a wonderful day, and I've never felt so surrounded by love! What a wonderful thing.

Huh? We're jumping? I'm too busy making out with this handsome fellow here.

As we begin to ease back into "regular" life, I once again have time to experiment with new recipes and ideas. For the 4th of July, I made a pretty impressive flag cake — and I have every intention of sharing it with you. Stay tuned! 

So if it's okay with you, I'd like to pick up where I left off. Look at me begging for forgiveness like I had a gaggle of readers. To whomever is reading...I missed you guys!

3 comments:

One of my favorite things about blog-dom is the dialogue that comes from it. Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...